Don't just charge your batteries...Condition them with the BatteryMINDer!
The BatteryMINDer® automatically dissolves harmful power-robbing sulphation using safe, patented high-frequency pulse technology. Guaranteed to increase your battery's life and performance, or you get 100% of your money back within 1-year.
The BatteryMINDer® is a 3-mode charger/maintainer/conditioner that extends performance and life of all types and sizes of 12 Volt lead acid batteries. These include maintenance-free, marine, deep cycle, sealed, gel, and all popular brands of AGM dry-type, valve-regulated batteries, such as InterState, Exide, Optima and Odyssey.
- Safely charges-maintains-conditions all size and type starter, deep cycle, maintenance-type, maintenance-free, sealed, gelled, AGM or dry-type batteries.
- Charges and maintains from 1 to 5 batteries at a time (12 Volt batteries parallel-connected or two 6 Volt batteries series-connected) for less than 15¢ per month.
- Automatically removes (dissolves) harmful sulphation using safe, U.S. patented electronic pulse technology.
- The unit automatically desulphates in the maintenance mode after it completes the charging cycle.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge any battery, regardless of how long connected.
- No need to add water to maintenance-type batteries during long, non-use storage.
- Isolation transformer and smart chip technology ensure safe, long-term performance.
- Splash proof, conformal-coated circuitry ensures trouble-free life even in high-moisture marine environments.
- Allows battery to be stored safely at -0°F to +120°F.
- Unit comes complete with Qwik connect/disconnect battery clips and a ring terminal assembly for permanent connection with an easily replaceable fuse.
- Full year 100% money-back guarantee takes the risk out of trying this great product.
- Five (5) year warranty covers everything except physical abuse.
Input 105-130 Vac 50/60 Hz
Output 12 volts @ 1.0 Amps
Charge Voltage 14.2 - 14.4 Vdc
Float Voltage 13.4 volts
Desulphation Pulse 1.0A @ 3.26 MHz
Float Current 5 mA - 200 mA (Actual current output is determined by individual battery demand.)
Size/Weight 3-3/4" L x 2-1/2" W x 2-1/4" H / 2.3 lbs.
We also have a 12 volt - 4 Amp BatteryMINDer; 6 volt, 8 volt , 24 volt and 36 volt BatteryMINDers.