Don't just charge your batteries...Condition them!
The BatteryMINDer® automatically dissolves harmful power-robbing sulphation using safe, patented high-frequency pulse technology**. Guaranteed to increase your battery's life and performance, or you get 100% of your money back within 1-year.
The BatteryMINDer® is a 3-mode charger/maintainer/conditioner that extends performance and life of all types and sizes of 12 Volt lead acid batteries. These include maintenance-free, marine, deep cycle, sealed, gel, and all popular brands of AGM dry-type, valve-regulated batteries, such as InterState, Exide, Optima and Odyssey.
** Sulphation is the #1 cause of early battery failure and loss of performance as determined by the Battery Council International, Dec. 1998.
Input 16-24 volts DC solar power
- 5 watt amorphous silicon solar panel
- Safely charges-maintains-conditions all size and type starter, deep cycle, maintenance-type, maintenance-free, sealed, gelled, AGM or dry-type batteries.
- Allows you to charge and maintain 1 to 2 batteries (12 Volt parallel-connected or two 6 Volt series-connected) at a time.
- Automatically removes (dissolves) harmful sulphation using safe, U.S. patented electronic pulse technology.
- The unit automatically desulphates both in the charging and the maintenance modes.
- Guaranteed to never overcharge any battery, regardless of how long connected.
- No need to add water to maintenance-type batteries during long, non-use storage.
- Isolation transformer and smart chip technology ensure safe, long-term performance.
- Shuts off completely when sunlight is reduced with no drain on the batteries.
- Splash proof, conformal-coated circuitry ensures trouble-free life even in high-moisture marine environments.
- Allows battery to be stored safely at 0°F to +120°F.
- Designed and engineered in the USA.
- Built in strict accordance with ISO 9001 Quality Certification.
- Full year 100% money-back guarantee takes the risk out of trying this great product.
- Five (5) year warranty covers everything except physical abuse
- The unit comes with a Battery Condition Indicator that has a push button for testing the condition of the battery.
Output 12 volts @ 333 mA
Charge Voltage 14.2 Vdc
Float Voltage 13.2 volts
Desulphation Pulse 3.33 mA @ 3.26 MHz
Float Current 5 mA - 150 mA (Actual current output is determined by individual battery demand.)
Size/Weight 3-3/4" L x 2-1/2" W x 1-1/2" H / 1 lb (without the panel)
Solar Panel Size/Weight 13-1/2" W x 19-1/2" H / 4.5 lbs
We also have SCC015 solar controller with a 15 watt panel.